软件自由日2013青岛站将于中国海洋大学举行 | 请主讲人确定题目

孙茂胤

Sep 11, 2013, 1:44:34 PM9/11/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
大家好,

我叫孙茂胤来自中国海洋大学, 将主办本次国际软件自由日青岛站系列活动. 在这里我们, CoYouth俱乐部, 诚挚的邀请您参与本次活动.

本次国际软件自由日系列活动将于2013年9月21日下午于中国海洋大学(崂山)信息科学与工程学院南楼(国家保密学院)B317教室举行. 将有一场关于自由文化等主题的讲座. 将有经验丰富的从业人员分享他们使用自由软件的心得体会, 还有开源软件中欢乐的小把戏和有趣的技巧也将展示给大家, 更有为有兴趣的观众准备的丰富的纪念品.

相信您一定会从中受益.

**注意: 请主讲人确定演讲题目, 时间, 需要的设备并提供详细的联系方式. 我们在制作海报的过程中迫切地需要演讲题目, 而几天后我们就要张贴海报了. **
孙茂胤
CoYouth俱乐部
中国海洋大学
Hi everyone,
I'm Simon Sun from Ocean University of China who will hold the Software Freedom Day(SFD) event in Tsingtao this year. Here we, CoYouth Club, cordially invite you to participate in it.
SFD in Tsingtao will be held in 317, B, College of Information Science and Engineering(College of National Secrecy), Ocean University of China, in 21, Sept, the third Saturday in September as usual. There will be a seminar about free culture, patents, etc. Experienced professionals will share their feelings and skills about free software and some funny tricks and fascinating tips will be shown and also there will be abundant souvenirs for interested audience.
Surely you will benefit a lot from it.
**Notice: Presenters please confirm your topics, time, facilities you need and provide contact detail. Topics are desperatly needed when making posters, which should be done before this weekend. **

Simon MY Sun
CoYouth Club
Ocean University of China

J. Kinghsin Wang