PyWebKitGtk Documentation

Christopher Grebs

Aug 8, 2008, 2:55:02 PM8/8/08
to pywebkitgtk-devel
Hey there Mailinglist!

I'm just stumbled upon this nice library for web-development. But I'm
wondering if there is some documentation out there usable to get an
overview for the library. Some kind of API-Reference would be nice.

Is there something like that? If not, will it be created/written
sometime?

Best Regards,
Christopher Grebs

Jan Michael Alonzo

Aug 8, 2008, 8:46:01 PM8/8/08
to pyweb...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 4:55 AM, Christopher Grebs
<ente...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey there Mailinglist!

Hi

> I'm just stumbled upon this nice library for web-development. But I'm
> wondering if there is some documentation out there usable to get an
> overview for the library. Some kind of API-Reference would be nice.

I filed a defect for this:
http://code.google.com/p/pywebkitgtk/issues/detail?id=9.

I can't commit when it will happen but if it's easy enough to generate
the docs (possible poke at how pygtk and friends do it) then I'll do
it soonish.

Cheers.

--
Jan Alonzo