Fwd: Workshop on Python at Bhaskaracharya Pratishthan, Pune on 10-11 Oct.09

Navin Kabra

Sep 21, 2009, 4:00:05 AM9/21/09
to Pytho...@googlegroups.com, Bangalore Python Users Group - India
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manjusha Joshi <manjush...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:57 PM
Subject: [PLUG] Workshop on Python at Bp on 10-11 Oct.09

Dear All,

We are happy to announce the 2 days workshop on Python
programming in BP (www.bprim.org), Pune jointly organised with IIT,
Bomaby

Dates of the workshop: 10th and 11th October, 2009
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Venue: Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune.

Intended audience
College and University Teachers/Professors/Lecturers from any
Engineering or Science domain, and Engineering students who would like
to use Python for their basic computing and plotting needs. A few
seats will be available for participants from Industry.
Workshop will be completely hands on. Lab sessions will be arranged to
make participants familiar with Python.

Speakers:
                Prof. Prabhu Ramachandran and Asokan P. from IIT Bombay

The workshop is a part of the National mission for the use of Open
Source software in Education.

Registration: There will be no registration fee. How ever prior
registration is required.
Further details are available:

 Website: http://www.bprim.org/mathsoftwk/pythonwk09.php

Regards,
Manjusha Joshi
--
Manjusha Joshi

Amitabh Jain

Sep 21, 2009, 4:20:24 AM9/21/09
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

This clashes with the planned meet on 10th October (in case there is someone who wants to attend both).

How should this be resolved?

Cheers.

Shekhar

Sep 21, 2009, 4:23:16 AM9/21/09