Early Bird Pricing for the largest MongoDB Conference in Europe ends Today!

James Chesters

Mar 8, 2013, 6:01:39 AM3/8/13
to python...@googlegroups.com

I thought that some of you would be interested in attending MongoDB London, the annual conference dedicated to the open source, NoSQL database. This year we have a track dedicated to new features in 2.4 (text search, security, and improvements to geo, sharding, and aggregation) as well as case studies from Telefonica, YouWin, eXo Platform, Server Density, and more.

Today is the last day to take advantage of early bird pricing: http://www.10gen.com/events/mongodb-london

Use promo code LDN10 to book now and save an additional 10% But hurry -- the early bird is ending today!