Fwd: Science Gallery: Rapid Response Event The NSA Prism Leak

Vicky Lee - Python Ireland

Jun 12, 2013, 6:35:39 AM6/12/13
to pythonie, ruby_i...@googlegroups.com, gdg-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

For those interested in the whole NSA leak, there's a panel discussion at the Science Gallery tomorrow between 1-2pm.

Pass the word on, I know I missed out quite a number of groups here. :-)

Cheers,

/// Vicky (PyCon Ireland co-Chair)

Jun 18, 2013, 4:36:27 PM6/18/13

Here's the video to the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbsQVP91dFE