My team are looking to fill a couple of python roles. The bank are
shifting their entire code base to python. The have a source sharing
system something like git hub and all the old apps will become restful
services running on a state of the art system. Its a big shift for the
bank and a great time to become part of the shift. I have to say I've only
been there two months and its a most enjoyable place to work.
The core things we are looking for are:
1. Good python experience.
2. Experience with a web framework such as Django or Flask.
3. Solid understanding of HTTP and REST.
4. Financial experience is an advantage.
5. Experience working in a large company would be a help.
6. A team player is essential
Its a great opportunity with great career prospects. If anyone thinks they
fit the bill please respond to me. You would be dealing direct with the
bank in this process. Anything you wish to ask I can answer also.
Thanks for your time