new venture

Branna Raines

Feb 24, 2013, 7:00:05 PM2/24/13
to python...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for experienced professionals to do a 10 month contract in Dublin. Must have cloud knowledge and either Python or Puppet.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Requirements
Linux systems knowledge, administration and shell scripting
Deployment and configuration tools experience (Puppet, Chef, etc)
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Understanding of fast-paced, collaborative, open source development processes and methodologies
• Knowledge of the following technologies - Cobbler, Ganglia, RabbitMQ, Ruby, Puppet, Chef
• Strong knowledge and experience with high-level languages such as Java and Python
• Experience supporting continuous development environments
• Ability to think out of the box and drill down to detail quickly
• Experience in a DevOps role

Experience with Hadoop
Familiarity with data centre infrastructure technologies such as storage, networking, and server virtualization
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with an appropriate level of relevant experience.