JOB: Maya tool & Pipeline scripter

Stefan Andersson

Feb 14, 2018, 9:21:57 AM2/14/18
to Python Programming for Autodesk Maya
Hello!
Long time lurker and python addict. I hope it's ok to post a job ad.

We are looking for a Senior Maya tool & Pipeline scripter. It's a full-time position here in Stockholm Sweden.

Who are we
Swiss International VFX is a post-production house which has been around for 15 years. Most of our work is around commercials but we also do some long-format productions. A few items of our work can be seen here: http://swiss.se/works

Our toolset is mainly Maya/Nuke, we also have a few Houdini seats which seems to be growing for each month. Un-necessary information is that we also have a grading suite and a Flame suite which is rarely used these days. Out pipeline is based around Shotgun and our own pipeline tools.

Job description
  • Develop tools that makes everyday life easier for artists
  • Develop new ideas for how we transfer assets through our production
  • Maintain and improve current tools
  • Work with vfx supervisor to work out goals.
Requirments
  • Fantastic Python skills
  • Clear vision and understanding of publish concepts.
  • Excellent Maya / Python skills ( OpenMaya and PyMel )
  • fairly good Houdini knowledge
  • familiar with Shotgun API
  • bonus: C++ development, shaders/procedurals

Any questions you might have you can send to me and I will try and answer them and you can also send your applications to me: ste...@swiss.se

best regards
stefan