Working version of MoSync platform

oscar

Oct 4, 2010, 4:24:59 PM10/4/10
to python-on-a-chip
Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of the MoSync platform. I had some
problems, but that was mostly with the build system in MoSync. I had
much less problem with pymite, but I did manage to find two or three
bugs in the process.

Dean, it is a svn diff, and I attached it to the old ticket. I hope
this is convenient for you.

You can see how the sample program looks in the pymite_on_MoSync.png
located in the google groups files. The rectangles are really moving
around, but you can obviously not see that in the image.

I have yet to try it on an actual phone. It will be interesting to see
the performance. I think it will run smoothly on iPhone, Windows
Mobile and Android, but I don't expect very much from an old JavaME
phone.

/ Oscar