[PySide] Possible to have QReadLocker as a context manager

rulfzid

Feb 14, 2011, 6:10:51 PM2/14/11
to pys...@lists.openbossa.org
In PyQt, QReadLocker (and QWriteLocker) can be used as context
managers.

In PySide, it doesn't seem like they can (no __enter__ and __exit__
methods).

I suppose it's not that big a deal, but it would be nice to have.

Matti Airas

Feb 15, 2011, 3:54:51 AM2/15/11
to pys...@srvrec006.openbossa.org
On 15.02.2011 01:10, ext rulfzid wrote:
> In PyQt, QReadLocker (and QWriteLocker) can be used as context
> managers.
>
> In PySide, it doesn't seem like they can (no __enter__ and __exit__
> methods).

Hi,

could you file a bug about the issue in our bugzilla at
bugs.openbossa.org? That way, it won't get forgotten.

ma.

rulfzid

Feb 15, 2011, 2:29:09 PM2/15/11
to pys...@lists.openbossa.org
Sure thing - just filed it as an enhancement.