Pylons vs Thundercats

Jonathan Vanasco

Jan 30, 2009, 1:01:00 PM1/30/09
to pylons-discuss
If we're going to make ridiculous comparisons, I vote for a thread on
this one.

Tom Longson (nym)

Jan 30, 2009, 1:02:15 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Thundercats for the win, no question.

Mike Orr

Jan 30, 2009, 1:08:04 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com

Ah, who needs a framework. SimpleBaseHTTPRequestHandler.

--
Mike Orr <slugg...@gmail.com>

Jonathan Vanasco

Jan 30, 2009, 1:54:08 PM1/30/09
to pylons-discuss
On Jan 30, 1:02 pm, "Tom Longson (nym)" <toml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thundercats for the win, no question.

See I'd think that first , but....

1) Agility
Pylons is fast enough.
Thundercats are very fast, but they have Snaf, who is fat and lazy.
As a whole, he brings them down.

2) Enemies
Pylons has Django and Rails. Are they really that scary?
Thundercats have Mumra, the evil demon/mummy being who is constantly
going after them. He's fucking crazy, completely evil, and badass.
Plus he tries to kill them.

I'm going for Pylons.

Walter Cruz

Jan 30, 2009, 1:57:19 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Pylons doen's have a war tank (thunderthunk?) neither have a so cool
headquarter ;)

--
[]'
- Walter

kai

Jan 30, 2009, 2:00:01 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
You can't really draw comparisons between pylons and thundercats. Pylons and
He-Man is an entirely different matter. I think Mako could take Skeletor.

Mike Orr

Jan 30, 2009, 2:19:06 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM, kai <kai.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can't really draw comparisons between pylons and thundercats. Pylons and
> He-Man is an entirely different matter. I think Mako could take Skeletor.

Thundercats are one of those action figure/TV products? I thought it
was a corruption of Tomcat.

--
Mike Orr <slugg...@gmail.com>

Tycon

Jan 30, 2009, 2:26:14 PM1/30/09
to pylons-discuss
How many request per seconds can the thundercats serve ?

On Jan 30, 11:19 am, Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:00 AM, kai <kai.keliik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You can't really draw comparisons between pylons and thundercats. Pylons and
> > He-Man is an entirely different matter. I think Mako could take Skeletor.
>
> Thundercats are one of those action figure/TV products?  I thought it
> was a corruption of Tomcat.
>
> --
> Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>

Walter Cruz

Jan 30, 2009, 2:28:29 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Tycon <adi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How many request per seconds can the thundercats serve ?

Tigra can serve a lot, Snarf, not so many ;)

Hey guys, have you seen the thundercarts fan-made preview? is kinda cool

--
[]'
- Walter

Tom Longson (nym)

Jan 30, 2009, 2:29:11 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Tycon <adi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How many request per seconds can the thundercats serve ?

Old thundercats or new thundercats?

Walter Cruz

Jan 30, 2009, 2:37:29 PM1/30/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
Pylons don't have a cool movie like that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk
--
[]'
- Walter

Tycon

Jan 30, 2009, 4:37:33 PM1/30/09
to pylons-discuss
Cool cast ! Looks like Wolverine left the X-Men to join the
ThunderCats ?

On Jan 30, 11:37 am, Walter Cruz <walter....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pylons don't have a cool movie like that:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk

Eric Ongerth

Feb 1, 2009, 10:24:27 AM2/1/09
to pylons-discuss
But Vegita, what does the scanner say about Pylons' power level?

Over NINE THOUSAND? But that's impossible!

Ben Bangert

Feb 1, 2009, 1:26:30 PM2/1/09
to pylons-...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 1, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Eric Ongerth wrote:

> But Vegita, what does the scanner say about Pylons' power level?
>
> Over NINE THOUSAND? But that's impossible!

Wow, wasn't expecting a Dragonball Z reference. :)