Pyramid 1.4a2 has been released. Here's what happened since the last
release in the 1.4 series (1.4a1):
- When trying to determine Mako defnames and Chameleon macro names
in asset specifications, take into account that the filename may
have a hyphen in it. See
- A new ``pyramid.session.check_csrf_token`` convenience function
- A ``check_csrf`` view predicate was added. For example, you can
now do ``config.add_view(someview, check_csrf=True)``. When the
predicate is checked, if the ``csrf_token`` value in
``request.params`` matches the CSRF token in the request's
session, the view will be permitted to execute. Otherwise, it
will not be permitted to execute.
- Add ``Base.metadata.bind = engine`` to alchemy template, so that
tables defined imperatively will work.
- update wiki2 SQLA tutorial with the changes required after
inserting ``Base.metadata.bind = engine`` into the alchemy
A detailed "What's New in Pyramid 1.4" document is available at
Pyramid 1.4a1 requires Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 or 3.3.
The documentation for the release is available at
You can install it via PyPI:
Enjoy, and please report any issues you find to the issue tracker at