Meeting in March

Tomek Paczkowski

Mar 5, 2012, 4:04:46 AM3/5/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Any plans for next meeting?

Krzysztof Dorosz

Mar 12, 2012, 9:53:49 AM3/12/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
+1
I am waiting for meeting dedicated to django tests :)

On Monday, March 5, 2012 10:04:46 AM UTC+1, Tomek Paczkowski wrote:
Any plans for next meeting?

Leszek Piątek jr

Mar 12, 2012, 10:03:00 AM3/12/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
beer + django tests = definitely +1!

Pozdrawiam
Leszek Piątek jr

Lennart Regebro

Mar 12, 2012, 11:16:07 AM3/12/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
I vote for a meeting any day next week. :-)

//Lennart

lk

Mar 12, 2012, 1:06:19 PM3/12/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Yes, yes, yes

michal chalupczak

Mar 13, 2012, 6:18:06 AM3/13/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
I will make a reservation for next Thursday (2012-03-22) then. There will be message posted when time and place is confirmed. (I want it to be 19.00 at Pauza but we will see).

Is there anybody who wants to give a small intro presentation of testing django apps?

michał

neaf

Mar 13, 2012, 8:04:38 AM3/13/12
to Pykonik
I could talk some about tests but unfortunately not before the end of
March. ;(

On Mar 13, 11:18 am, michal chalupczak <michal.chalupc...@gmail.com>

michal chalupczak

Mar 14, 2012, 8:03:34 AM3/14/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Time and place is confirmed.

We may dedicate a couple of out meetings to dive into testing (tips, howtos, good practices etc.).

On our March meeting we may just play with testing. I mean, we may look at various tools and try to
write some simple tests during the meeting.

In April we may try to do some advanced stuff. (Like mocking etc.).

michał

Leszek Piątek jr

Mar 22, 2012, 8:46:20 AM3/22/12
to pyk...@googlegroups.com
Maybe someone will find it interesting...

"Militarizing Your Backyard with Python: Computer Vision and the
Squirrel Hordes"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QPgqfnKG_T4#!

I'm thinking about something similar to my backyard, but shooting cats
instead of squirrels ;)

Pozdrawiam
Leszek Piątek jr