Fwd: PyISAPIe on 64 bit.

Frédéric v. Bochmann

Jul 4, 2009, 1:31:26 PM7/4/09
to pyis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Has anyone on this mailing list get any experience or success compiling PyISAPIe for 64bit ?

I have a 64bit Win2003 SP1 with IIS 6.0 that runs in 64bit mode which will give me an error: "%1 is not a valid Win32 application." when attempting to load a site that uses the PyISAPIe (32 bit DLL) as a Wildcard application map.

In the rest of the message, are some discussions I had with Phillip Sitbon about some particularities on how to get PyISAPIe compiled. If anyone needs that info :)

Regards,
Frederic Bochmann