- We will be holding sprints!
- They will be the Monday and Tuesday after the conference
- The venue is TBD, but will almost certainly *not* be the conference hall
- Tutorials will be held at the same time as talks in the room across from the bar on the 2nd floor
- All of the organizers will be buying tickets (as is standard at PyCon)
- Final talk selections will be made and released on Oct. 2 (process TBD)
- Jos is working on lanyards
- Reminder that Taavi and Nic will be away between Sept. 29 and Oct. 9
- We'll give featured speakers Raspberry PIs and stickers as a token thank-you gift
- Will be contacting speakers, asking them:
- When are they arriving, where are they coming from?
- When are they leaving, where are they going?
- We will pay for three nights stay
- Speakers dietary restrictions
- Bios if we don''t have
- Short talk description
- Give Debo email exports for people who aren't registered
- Make Mahdi an admin on pycon.ca
- Double-check that all email'd talk submissions have been entered into pycon.ca
- Pay venue
- Figure out PyLadies talk brainstorm (with David)
- Contact caterer
- appetizers for party?
- muffins etc. for breakfast?
- Find someone in the Django community to talk/attend
- Use PyCon 2012 wiki pages for room sharing
- Make list of things we expect from the venue
- Figure out details of table + chair rentals
- Get stickers
- Password reset on pycon.ca
- Confirm with Pete that we have equipment reserved
- Put vector logos back into the repo (and ping David)