where are the directions for this?

Ann

May 13, 2009, 3:21:45 AM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
how do i insult it and where? the player is not showing and its
telling me to insult it????

aquajourney

May 13, 2009, 7:07:36 AM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
On May 13, 9:21 am, Ann <Andrea.Glo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how do i insult it and where? the player is not showing and its
> telling me to insult it????

what insult mean?

wrerm

May 13, 2009, 8:15:08 AM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
I think Ann means INSTALL...

How to install a Joomla 1.5 Module:
http://www.joomlajumpstart.com/home/30-installing-modules/

Ann

May 13, 2009, 1:00:35 PM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
o wow how my grammar has failed me......sorry dude! i meant INSTALL.

wrerm

May 13, 2009, 1:02:28 PM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
No worries Ann! At 2am we are prone to type anything ;)

Ann

May 13, 2009, 1:05:03 PM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
WELL actually know how to do that. the problem was that i couldnt see
the video after i placed the playlist at the bottom of the player, so
i selected NONE. then i could see the player but no playlist. maybe
i'm not putting in the right length for the playlist.

wrerm

May 13, 2009, 1:25:27 PM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
Maybe!

Example: Player height is 600px and Playlist height 200px. The
playlist takes 200px from the player so the player is really 400px high

Ann

May 13, 2009, 2:00:28 PM5/13/09
to pxl junkie
maybe i'm trying to put it in the wrong sized module position like
the left or right position....? should i place it somewhere else?