International Workshop on Dairy Science Park - Peshawar - Nov 21-23, 2011

drmsq...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2011, 5:44:20 AM9/27/11
to Pakistani University Teachers Forum
Dear Group members,

I am pleased to invite you all for participation in the following
workshop:

International Workshop on Dairy Science Park - Peshawar - Nov 21-23,
2011
http://aup.edu.pk/news_details.php?n_id=8

The workshop will focus on providing scientific and business support
to the peri urban dairy farms, enabling them for clean milk and meat
production for local consumption and channelization to the
international halal food market.

Prof.Muhammad Subhan Qureshi
PhD (Therio)/Adj Professor, CSU Australia

Dean
Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
Agricultural University, Peshawar-25120, Pakistan

Tel.92-91-9221028, Fax 92-91-9216520
Mobile 92-300-5877933, website www.aup.edu.pk
E.mail drmsq...@aup.edu.pk

Rakhshanda Bilal

Jun 5, 2012, 12:26:52 PM6/5/12
to Pakistani University Teachers Forum
Dear Colleagues

walk in interviews are scehduled at Karachi during next week for the post of mangers SPS 9.

advanced CV's can be sent to me. further details can be obtained from given phone number on the ad (islamabad Number)

The posts are for karachi only

Criteria of Merit and competency will be strictly followed.

 please see attched Ad an encorage potential candidates to apply.

ad.docx

M.Subhan Qureshi

Feb 11, 2016, 10:55:20 PM2/11/16
to Pakistani University Teachers Forum
Dear list members,

Toxic meat and milk for the consumers and losses to livestock SMEs need consideration – Mr Inayatulalh Khan Senior Minister KP - See more at: http://dairysciencepark.org.pk/news/toxic-meat-and-milk-for-the-consumers-and-losses-to-livestock-smes-need-consideration-mr-inayatulalh-khan-senior-minister-kp/#sthash.UE18qFhe.dpuf

Prof M Subhan Qureshi