ANN: pure-gen 0.2

Albert Graef

Feb 22, 2009, 6:12:27 AM2/22/09
to pure...@googlegroups.com
This is a bugfix release. You need this if you want/need to generate the
pure-gtk stuff yourself.

There's still a bug with some gcc versions complaining about an
unrecognized command line option "-fdirectives-only". If you see this
then it means that pure-gen won't be able to extract '#define'd
constants from the headers, and the generated wrappers probably won't be
of much use. I haven't been able to pin this down yet, so if you're
running into this then you'll just have to wait for the next release
which will hopefully fix this bug.

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany

Ryan Schmidt

Feb 24, 2009, 7:00:50 AM2/24/09
to pure...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 22, 2009, at 05:12, Albert Graef wrote:

> This is a bugfix release. You need this if you want/need to
> generate the
> pure-gtk stuff yourself.
>
> There's still a bug with some gcc versions complaining about an
> unrecognized command line option "-fdirectives-only". If you see this
> then it means that pure-gen won't be able to extract '#define'd
> constants from the headers, and the generated wrappers probably
> won't be
> of much use. I haven't been able to pin this down yet, so if you're
> running into this then you'll just have to wait for the next release
> which will hopefully fix this bug.

pure-gen is now in MacPorts (should show up in the index in about an
hour).

Albert Graef

Feb 24, 2009, 10:00:31 AM2/24/09
to pure...@googlegroups.com
Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> pure-gen is now in MacPorts (should show up in the index in about an
> hour).

Wow, that was quick. :) Toni has it up on SUSE/Packman as well.