Puppet Camp speaker spot

James Turnbull

Sep 23, 2010, 2:53:10 AM9/23/10
to puppet-users, Jose, puppet-dev, puppet-announce
Hi all

Due to the late pull out of one of our potential speakers we have a
speaking spot open for Puppet Camp in SFO
(http://www.puppetlabs.com/community/puppet-camp/puppet-camp-sf-2010-info/).

So this is your big chance to make your mark on the Puppet community and
tell us about the cool thing you do or the quirky Puppet implementation
you have. We're looking for 45 minute talks (30-40 minutes plus
questions) on "Cool things you've done with Puppet" or "Puppet - how we
do it..." or similar topics.

Can you please reply off-list to myself and Jose (cc'ed in) if you are
interested with a topic and a brief bio!

Speakers get free entry to the event, the eternal admiration of their
fellow Puppet Masters and one or more drinks bought for them by Luke.

Thanks

James Turnbull