Volunteers needed for PuneChips booth

Abhijit Athavale

Dec 17, 2012, 4:06:59 AM12/17/12
to PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
We need volunteers to man the PuneChips booth at the VLSI Design Conference from Jan 7-9, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency. The booth timings are from 9am to 5pm.

Need folks who can promote PuneChips and the need to join it to prospects. Technical background is necessary. All are welcome. Please get in touch with me directly if interested.

PS: Free Food is on the table :-)

------
Best Regards,
Abhijit Athavale

LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/abhijitathavale | Twitter @abhijitathavale
Google+: https://plus.google.com/101262902309875647080/posts
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/abhijitathavale

vijay amrutkar

Dec 17, 2012, 9:32:38 AM12/17/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com

Hello abhijeet,
Thanks for your mail. I am glad to work as volunteer for this event.

Contact details - 9860004572
Please share your contact.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Amrutkar

Abhinav Srivastava

Dec 17, 2012, 11:22:18 AM12/17/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am interested in the event and wish to become a volunteer in the same.
I am currently in my third year engg. in electronics and tele-comm. from university of pune.
Here are my contact details:

Abhinav Srivastava
9766998599
8983531822
--
Abhinav Srivastava

Mobile: +91-9766998599
Email: abhinav.r....@gmail.com

Abhijit Athavale

Dec 18, 2012, 12:49:23 AM12/18/12
to rohit nayak, PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
Rohit, please go ahead.

Do encourage them to register for the conference as well.

------
Best Regards,
Abhijit Athavale

LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/abhijitathavale | Twitter @abhijitathavale
Google+: https://plus.google.com/101262902309875647080/posts
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/abhijitathavale

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM, rohit nayak <nyk....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

I am Rohit Nayak, Co-founder Students Forum. We work with technical colleges and students.
I think its a good opportunity for technical students. We are connect to thousands of students online and offline.
Can I post the requirement on our network?

Thanks,
Rohit

For more options, visit this group at

--
Rohit Nayak
B.Tech. Instrumentation and control

sheetal bhandari

Dec 18, 2012, 11:46:47 PM12/18/12
to Varsha Harpale, pune...@googlegroups.com
Dear Varsha,

Check if our PG students are interested in it

Regards,
Sheetal Bhandari

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Abhijit Athavale <abhijit....@gmail.com> wrote:

Sheetal Bhandari

Asst. Professor
Dept of  E & T/C
PCCOE
9673478485

Suhail More

Dec 19, 2012, 7:54:06 AM12/19/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
Myself Suhail More from MIT college of engg....I and my friend are
interested in doing the volunteering for this conference..We are
pursuing M.E (VLSI & Embedded systems) and our technical knowledge is
good..
waiting for your reply.....
thank you....
My contact no-8956675919.....

Vivek Sagdeo

Dec 25, 2012, 6:35:49 AM12/25/12
to pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Happy to see the Pune venue for the conference.
I am  be there for a short while.
Vivek Sagdeo,
Oracle Corp.
Co-author , Verilog HDL.

Abhijit Athavale

Jan 2, 2013, 4:10:33 AM1/2/13
to ashish...@gmail.com, PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
Ashish,

Thanks for your message. I am sending another message calling for a volunteers meeting. Please let me know if you get this message.

------
Best Regards,
Abhijit Athavale

LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/abhijitathavale | Twitter @abhijitathavale
Google+: https://plus.google.com/101262902309875647080/posts
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/abhijitathavale

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Ashish Purkar <ashish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Abhijeet,

I am in for volunteering purpose. I am working professional with Symantec and used to work with QLogic earlier. I am aware of PuneChips and had attended seminars organised earlier.
Let me know the details further.
My contact: +91-9158180055

Thanks,
Ashish