Updates on Pune-GTUG

Rohit Ghatol

May 18, 2009, 4:23:10 AM5/18/09
to Pune-GTUG
Hi Everyone,

This Saturday we had a great session on GAE - Python. It was taken by
Pranav Prakash. The presentation is shared on Pune GTUG's blog -
http://pune-gtug.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-had-blast-at-pune-gtug-meet-this.html

Also, Navin Kabra was there to provide us insights into how Google App
Engine works behind the scenes.

I have uploaded the pictures from last session and another one before
that at http://pune-gtug.blogspot.com/2009/05/pics-from-pune-gtug-sessions.html

This time at the venue we were packed to the full extend, we had
around 22-25 people present. Luckily I am getting a bigger space
available for us soon, so we can all continue to meet and discuss
Google Technologies in more depth.

For members on this group, who feel they can do a value addition
coming in as a Speaker, I would like to invite them. Please fill in
the form (sent earlier) and register as a Speaker. We will continue to
have these talks at a interval of roughly 2 - 3 weeks each.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in person in one of these
meetings.

Thanks,
Rohit
Founder Pune GTUG