Cliqset is now a PuSH publisher and subscriber

Darren Bounds (Cliqset)

Dec 7, 2009, 12:18:19 PM12/7/09
to Pubsubhubbub
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop the list a note to let you know Cliqset is now a
PuSH publisher and subscriber.

As of this morning all Cliqset user activity feeds are now publishing
to the Google hub. (E.g. http://cliqset.com/feed/atom?uid=dbounds),
and we're also subscribing to any PuSH-enabled feeds, with specific
service support for Google Reader, Blogger and Posterous, and generic
RSS/Atom feed support using our Custom Feed handler.

Both were highly requested features and we're happy to make them
available.

Of course, if you have any questions or comments please let me know.

-
Darren
dar...@cliqset.com

Brett Slatkin