WebHooks + PubSubHubbub Meetup tomorrow!

Jeff Lindsay

Aug 5, 2009, 11:15:34 PM8/5/09
to webh...@googlegroups.com, pubsubhubbub
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow at 7:30pm we'll be gathering to hack on and talk about webhooks and PubSubHubbub at Six Apart in downtown SF.

Google is sponsoring pizza and both Brett and Brad will be there to talk about PubSubHubbub. We'll also have 5 min lightning talks to for anybody to talk about webhooks/hubbub related projects you might be working.

The details are on Upcoming (http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4049111) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127495356624). Please RSVP and don't be late!

--
Jeff Lindsay
http://webhooks.org -- Make the web more programmable

JoeCascio

Aug 6, 2009, 4:47:20 PM8/6/09
to Pubsubhubbub
Any chance someone could record or live-cast Brett and Brad's talk on
something like ustream?

Thanks,
JoeCascio

On Aug 5, 11:15 pm, Jeff Lindsay <progr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow at 7:30pm we'll be gathering to hack
> on and talk about webhooks and PubSubHubbub at Six Apart in downtown SF.
>
> Google is sponsoring pizza and both Brett and Brad will be there to talk
> about PubSubHubbub. We'll also have 5 min lightning talks to for anybody to
> talk about webhooks/hubbub related projects you might be working.
>
> The details are on Upcoming (http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4049111) and
> Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127495356624). Please RSVP
> and don't be late!
>
> --
> Jeff Lindsayhttp://webhooks.org-- Make the web more programmablehttp://shdh.org-- A party for hackers and thinkershttp://tigdb.com-- Discover indie gameshttp://progrium.com-- More interesting things

Jeff Lindsay

Aug 6, 2009, 5:02:40 PM8/6/09
to pubsub...@googlegroups.com
I'll have my flipcam and I will try to get somebody, if not me, to record stuff.