14.000 email subscribers = manage problem

Micox

Aug 19, 2008, 11:56:36 AM8/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi,

My website have 14.000 email subscribers, but the page "Manage Your
Email Subscriber List" not work correctly. It's very slow. It's very
difficult.

I need to manage and exclude subscribers every day, and every day i
have problems.

I need a good "Manage Your Email Subscriber List".
I also pay for this if is needed. Help-me please.

Other problem with email subscriptions: my subscribers talk brasilian
portuguese and the texts send by feedburner with my feeds (above my
feeds) are in english ( Ex: "You are subscribed to email updates from
Resultado! Concursos
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now." ).

I need this text customized in portuguese if is possible. Thanks.

My feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/resultadoconcursos

Micox

Aug 20, 2008, 6:35:43 PM8/20/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi, somebody can help me??

Micox

Aug 24, 2008, 10:03:01 PM8/24/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Somebody in feedburner/google can help-me?