Enabling email subscriptions

1 view

slq

Jan 29, 2009, 12:16:03 AM1/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Until recently, our subscribers were receiving emails. In the last
few weeks that has ceased and, although I've done everything I can
think of, still no emails arrive. If someone tries to subscribe via
email, they get a message saying that email subscriptions have not
been enabled. Can you help, please?

beyondjustmom

Jan 29, 2009, 11:48:42 AM1/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I have the same problem--when folks try to subscribe, they get a
message that email has not been enabled. Help!

Web Design Harrisburg

Feb 2, 2009, 10:40:14 AM2/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Ditto to slq and beyondjustmom, the same thing is happening to us.

This seems to be a pretty big problem, we're losing subscribers daily.

Um Google, what can we do about this?