Bug - email subcriptions reposting old entries, format messed up

np

Sep 7, 2008, 3:02:34 AM9/7/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
This bug has already occurred several times in the past as you can see
from this March 2008 post:
http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?t=21740

I received a Feedburner email subscription email on Sept 4, 2008 that
contained the word "Posted:" four times with blank lines beneath it
and no content.

I received another Feedburner email subscription email on Sept 6, 2008
that contained everything that had been posted to that feed from
december 2007 through june 2008.

This is for my wordpress.com hosted blog, which I have not done
anything to or updated at all for several weeks.

This is a bug. Someone from the Feedburner team please acknowledge
and add to the known issues list.

ohio38

Oct 15, 2008, 9:06:58 AM10/15/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
We are having similar problems. Occasionally receiving old posts via
email subscriptions. I'd like to add my voice to the list of people
requesting Google review the issue and try to fix the issue.