Email Subscriptions have stopped working

theox

Aug 25, 2009, 10:36:04 AM8/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hello

I have a Cycling Team blog and the Feedburner email subscription has
stopped working from 10th July 2009.

What do I have to do to get it going again?

It is a private blog http://d3rt.blogspot.com/

VHFA

Aug 25, 2009, 3:48:53 PM8/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here. Emails stopped going out some time ago without
warning or apparent reason.

Amílcar

Aug 28, 2009, 11:49:26 AM8/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here.

Gale Chester

Aug 30, 2009, 10:09:47 AM8/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
The total size of your website may have grown too large for Feedburner
to deal with. Go to this page: http://www.google.com/support/feedburner/bin/answer.py?answer=79626
and change your default to no more than 15 posts. Then go to
Troubleshootize, re-ping and re-synch. It worked for me!

Cheers!
Gale Chester Whittington
www.galechesterwhittington1.blogspot.com
> > > It is a private blog  http://d3rt.blogspot.com/- Hide quoted text -

ambiguator

Sep 9, 2009, 11:55:46 AM9/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
This is still an issue for me, and my feed is well under the 512K
limit - only 14K
Here's the feed in question:
http://hivlawandpolicy.org/resources/feed

I've been having some browser issues with character encoding,
especially the "special" characters from Word like smart quotes, m-
dashes, etc.
Could a related issue have stopped my feed from being processed?

thanks,
/a

David

Sep 9, 2009, 4:07:08 PM9/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I am having this problem too. Been going on for over a week now. Must
be chronic

I wish google would step up with some answers.

Amílcar

Sep 9, 2009, 4:23:42 PM9/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Yes, it is chronic.

I can see it happening even with big blogs I subscribed, such as
"problogger". Problogger has daily updates: sometimes the email
arrives, sometimes it doesn´t, sometimes two emails arrive at the same
day.

Since we were completely abandoned, I signed up to aweber. It is a
paid solution, but I dont want to do with my readers what feedburner
is doing with us.