Old Posts Being Sent Out In Email As If They Are New

SCN

Oct 20, 2009, 10:06:25 PM10/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Many users have posted this issue with no resolutions that I have
seen. Posts will go out as new via feedburner email subscription, even
though they are old, and nothing in the post has been edited. There is
no discernible pattern as to when this occurs.

Website URL: www.friendswoodmustangband.org
Feed: http://www.friendswoodmustangband.org/?feed=rss2
Feedburner Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FriendswoodMustangBand
Blog Platform: WordPress 2.7.1

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Brian_TVW

Oct 24, 2009, 11:13:17 AM10/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I'm having this problem too. The posts are dated old in the feedburner
email, so it's not as thought feedburner is reinterpreting the post's
date.

computermoron

Oct 25, 2009, 1:39:25 PM10/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Ditto here. It is very disconcerting. Anyone know what to do?

Bitte

Oct 26, 2009, 4:21:55 PM10/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I have the same problem. just 1 minute ago e-mail came with an old
blog-post from september.
Nothing was changes.
What is going on ?
> > date.- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

Altera

Oct 28, 2009, 1:56:02 PM10/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I just had this happen to me today.
Feedburner Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/alteragroup/wWEb

Sent out an email from a post on June 12.
Blog platform: WP 2.8.5

MRfpb

Nov 16, 2009, 12:02:55 AM11/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
SERIOUSLY. I have seen 20 POSTS ON THIS SAME SUBJECT!

and feedburner has NOT provided an answer for us yet?

Bitte

Nov 16, 2009, 3:50:27 AM11/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I wonder if Feedburner ever reads in this group or if this group is
only for users and helping each other.