email feeds being randomly re-delivered

1 view

nhughes

Apr 8, 2008, 8:35:11 AM4/8/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Over the past week or so, I have had two random old posts redelivered
through Feedburner with no particular reason behind it. I subscribe
to my own feed via email so that I can see what my readers are seeing.

Last week I had a post from about a month ago delivered to me. I
can't recall if it was ever delivered when it was first published, but
the dates on the post are correct. The same thing just happened this
morning with a post from one week ago.

I have looked through the FAQs and other postings, but I don't see any
mention of this happening to anyone else. Is it something I'm doing,
or a glitch in Feedburner?

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Apr 9, 2008, 5:23:58 AM4/9/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi,

Have you edited any old blog entry or deleted any entry recently?
Please post the URL of your feed here for further investigation.

nhughes

Apr 9, 2008, 8:40:48 AM4/9/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Not at all.

http://rvabusiness.typepad.com is the site

Thanks for the help!

nhughes

Apr 12, 2008, 7:29:58 AM4/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Anything?

On Apr 9, 8:40 am, nhughes wrote:
> Not at all.
>
> http://rvabusiness.typepad.comis the site

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Apr 13, 2008, 8:21:10 PM4/13/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Have you updated any posts recently?

nhughes

Apr 16, 2008, 9:01:03 AM4/16/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
No.

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Apr 19, 2008, 7:23:06 AM4/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Your feed isn't valid: http://www.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Frvabusiness.typepad.com%2F,
but I am not sure if that is the cause.