~CATWINGS~

ML

Nov 25, 2007, 9:37:39 PM11/25/07
to psychedelics the NEW ADP
a wonderful book by Ursula K. Le Guin.
It really is great, and a beautiful book. 1988. Great illustrations.
There were 2 more CATWINGS books I know of.
I read 'em to The Kid and was blown away....
I kept them, and have reread them.

http://www.ursulakleguin.com/

These kittens are born of this cool mama cat behind a dumpster,
ferals, and they have wings.
Maybe they have wings because I dreamed, before they were born, that I
could fly away from this neighborhood,
says the mom. The kittens are Thelma, Roger, James and Harriett.

Sweet dreams, all......................................

Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet

Nov 27, 2007, 3:41:45 PM11/27/07
to psychedelics the NEW ADP
Well, wow my two cat don't have wings and one of them Gizmo was born
with no tail
and JenJen the one with long grey hair eats like a pig and is getting
so fat I
have to pick her up to get her in the house.

Meow & Peace!
Tom

PS: Today is wash day and my washer is not working so I'm taking the
entire
7 loads of wash and do them all in the laundry mat in Willits - I'll
be gone
all day.