PSPSeq 3.00 beta 2 now available

ethan

Jun 28, 2008, 3:18:13 PM6/28/08
to PSPSeq
hey everyone, here's the latest beta for 3.00:

http://dspmusic.org/psp/PSPSeq300-beta2.zip

assuming no bugs are found or changes made to the code, this should be
the final version of 3.00. my hope is to release this into the wild
in the next week or so. along with testing this software, now would
be a great time to work on and submit any presets, color
configurations, or loops/songs that you'd like to include with the
release. i know a few of you have contacted me stating you'd like to
do a demo for 3.00 and i'd love to include it.

also, all the doc is updated. i think the quick reference sheet is a
bit more useful now and i added in some additional tips and tricks
(and frequency tables) into the user's guide.

good luck with it and let me know what you think!

ethan