irREMOTE for Symbian 3rd

Fif...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2007, 6:31:42 PM2/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i've a Nokia N80...i want to buy a version of irRemote for my
cellular.

THANKS

sup...@psiloc.com

Feb 21, 2007, 5:45:45 AM2/21/07
to Psiloc_Applications
We are still developing this application version for SymbianOS 3rd
S60. It is almost finished. Just please be patient for a little more
time and it will be ready to buy.

sam...@wp.pl

Feb 22, 2007, 5:03:44 PM2/22/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i have nokia n73 i want buy irremote for my phone

Fif...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2007, 2:25:30 PM2/22/07
to Psiloc_Applications

On Feb 21, 11:45 am, supp...@psiloc.com wrote:
> We are still developing this application version for SymbianOS 3rd
> S60. It is almost finished. Just please be patient for a little more
> time and it will be ready to buy.

OK, do you can contact me when do you 'll finished it ?
I want to buy when possible ^_^

Thanks

Psiloc Support Team

Feb 23, 2007, 2:46:54 AM2/23/07
to Psiloc_Applications
We will post a message here on our group when IrRemote 3rd S60 is
ready.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

theryall

Feb 23, 2007, 6:36:28 AM2/23/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Good morning!

Will Total Remote be available for UIQ3 in the near future? I look
forward to trying it out on my M600i - assuming that the IR transmits
to a suitable distance.

Incidentally, I've been surfing the net for the relevant files to
control my hi-fi equipment once I obtain Total Remote. A website
called remotecentral.com features them but they are all organised
within sections by custom-made remote control, eg Phillips Pronto.
Should these files be acceptable for use by Total Remote?

Thanks,

Sam.

> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Psiloc Support Team

Feb 23, 2007, 8:17:09 AM2/23/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Yes, you can use this so called discrete codes to configure the
application.
To import codes to the application just send a CCF or Lirc file to
your device via infrared, bluetooth or email. The file format will be
automatically recognized and Psiloc irRemote will be automatically
started.

Tip: large databases of codes compatible with Total irRemote can be
found here: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db=devices&br=&fc=
Philips Pronto CCF codes and here: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/
Lirc database: http://www.lirc.org/

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

nokia 9300

Feb 24, 2007, 1:47:03 PM2/24/07
to Psiloc_Applications
HEy

Can i use too databases with my Nokia 9300 phone, or is this specifik
only S60 series.

t.i hope S80 series databases are updated....some day....

On 23 helmi, 15:17, "Psiloc Support Team" <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> Yes, you can use this so called discrete codes to configure the
> application.
> To import codes to the application just send a CCF or Lirc file to
> your device via infrared, bluetooth or email. The file format will be
> automatically recognized and Psiloc irRemote will be automatically
> started.
>
> Tip: large databases of codes compatible with Total irRemote can be

> found here:http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db...

Fif...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2007, 9:24:05 AM2/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications
do you know when you finische the irRemote for s60 3rd ?

THANKS

Psiloc Support Team

Feb 26, 2007, 3:38:01 AM2/26/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Discrete codes work with all versions of IrRemote.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

fergu...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2007, 6:37:55 AM3/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Dear Psiloc,

How do i get the trial version for the Nokia 9300, website refers to
trial version but cannot find it. downloaded normal version but no
option for trial - at least not when entered into nokia application
installer

Help needed? looks like a great ap!

Psiloc Support Team

Mar 7, 2007, 5:10:18 AM3/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
In our webshop: http://shop.psiloc.com you can download only trial
versions. After entering license key trial version become full and
registered version.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2007, 7:20:41 AM3/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Are avaible a beta version of irremote or total irremote for nokia
n93?

On 7 Mar, 11:10, "Psiloc Support Team" <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> In our webshop:http://shop.psiloc.comyou can download only trial

alexsh...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2007, 5:26:55 PM3/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hey, I've got an N80 as well, REALLY want to grab the irremote program
as soon as it comes out. Is there an ETA on when it will be done? Even
an approximate time?

Cheers

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2007, 12:44:16 PM3/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
news?

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2007, 2:32:51 PM3/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications

On 11 Mar, 17:44, gal...@gmail.com wrote:
> news?

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2007, 2:33:42 PM3/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications

lakin...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2007, 12:13:41 PM3/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
The last I heard was first Quarter, 2007. Is this still accurate?

Thanks

na...@list.ru

Mar 16, 2007, 6:27:03 PM3/16/07
to Psiloc_Applications

i have nokia se k750i. i want buy irremote for my
phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2007, 3:13:38 PM3/19/07
to Psiloc_Applications
WHEN IRREMOTE 3rd ARE AVAIBLE?

Jaggernod

Mar 20, 2007, 8:15:44 AM3/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
nokia se k750i?? You meen Sony Ericsson K750i?? Sony Ericsson K750i
in not Nokia's product!!! It has no Symbian OS. It has os of it's own.
Psiloc IrRemote is design only for Symbian Phones.

Psiloc Support Team

Mar 20, 2007, 9:46:35 AM3/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I'm affraid that the only right answer is "when it's done"
Please check your capslock, it seems to be locked ;-)

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

On 19 Mar, 20:13, gal...@gmail.com wrote:
> WHEN IRREMOTE 3rd ARE AVAIBLE?

gal...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2007, 11:04:47 AM3/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Ok ... Sorry for the capslock, but can you send me mail to
in...@galeax.it when irremote 3rd is done ... i can buy it!

anto...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2007, 11:29:19 AM3/21/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Will the UIQ3 version be available at the same time of s60 v3???

tks

Fif...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2007, 7:39:32 AM3/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications

News ?

gal...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2007, 2:52:37 PM4/1/07
to Psiloc_Applications

carbof...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2007, 6:14:11 AM4/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
please any information but ,TRUE. REAL. in any email. forever say in
this month and 1 year and not ir remote exist and i hate this , please
say true , ir remote s60 3rd when but please ,the true

Psiloc Support Team

Apr 6, 2007, 5:51:58 AM4/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I gave you true information. I said that we hoped to finish
application in one month time. There can always be some unexpected
problems, and there were. That's why develeopement of IrRemote 3rd S60
has been delayed. We have no possibility to predict such situtations.
When it happens we just have to deal with the problem and that can
sometimes take a lot of time.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

carbof...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2007, 4:39:54 PM4/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications

FALSE FALSE FALSE

FOREVER , EQUAL., THIS MONTH PLUS OR MINUS, OR FINAL OF THIS MONTH

FALSE FALSE FALSE

1 YEAR I BEGIN HEARDING EQUAL PHRASE

I HATE IT

Psiloc Support Team

Apr 12, 2007, 4:35:11 AM4/12/07
to Psiloc_Applications
As I said I gave you true information that we hoped to finish the
application in one month time. I repeat once again: we hoped. We can't
do nothing if we face some problems that delay developement of an
application.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

P.S. Please do not write in capitals. We will be deleting such posts.

Message has been deleted

alexsh...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2007, 8:53:49 PM4/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I realise you can be delayed due to unforseen problems. (and i'm not
typing in capitals either :P)

Is there a date, or approx date for this release or is it still "up in
the air" so to speak?

Greatly looking forward to this application :)

pleo...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2007, 8:04:15 AM4/19/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, will you new version support my Nokia N95? I need a iremote for
control all my devices with my N95.

Thanks in advance
Peter

daGnutt

Apr 20, 2007, 3:13:29 AM4/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
AFAIK they are current working on irRemote for Symbian S60r3 (which is
the OS found in your N95), and that is the Symbian version for the
N95, so I believe that the upcoming version of irRemote will work fine
on your N95.

alex...@bcs.org.uk

Apr 21, 2007, 8:06:31 AM4/21/07
to Psiloc_Applications

Thank you for your honesty. Fingers crossed programming will go
smoothly from now on, and well done to your development team for over
comming these difficulties, I'm sure that the lessons learned here
will allow further portiung to S60v3 to be a much easier process.

Whilst I realsie there is no way of giving a time frame to the realse,
I was wondering if there will be a beta trial once it is close to
finishing, or is all the testing internal, and it will just be
released as a full product once it is complete? Do you know if the
product is still in development, or has testing begun?

Thank you for any help you can me, I'm sure you realise this is a much
anticipated product, especilaly with the increase in S60v3 based
phones, and I'm sure patience will be a virtue in this case.

> > I HATE IT- Hide quoted text -

gwil...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 8:23:22 AM4/24/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Yeah i would be intrested in Beta testing the product if public beta
tests are to take place.

I currently have a N95.

Thanks

Fif...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2007, 12:25:00 PM4/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications

On Apr 24, 2:23 pm, gwillm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah i would be intrested in Beta testing the product if public beta
> tests are to take place.

Me too.
I've Nokia N80

branimi...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2007, 8:13:37 PM4/28/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Total IR for UIQ3 P990i??? When??? Please hurry up! :-)

pseud...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2007, 11:48:58 AM4/29/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Very much looking forward to an s60v3 release. Best of luck to the dev
team to get this up and running soon!

carbof...@gmail.com

May 3, 2007, 2:48:58 PM5/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications

never will exist psiloc ir remote for nokia s60 , i can this ,and this
information is true, before existe nokia n999 or symbian 30,5 that
psiloc ir remote 3rd

misk...@gmail.com

May 5, 2007, 4:21:37 PM5/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
So...any news? i dont wan to disturb...its just question
Good luck and i keep my fingers crossed !!
Enero-SVK

Fif...@gmail.com

May 6, 2007, 8:16:22 AM5/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications

On Apr 12, 10:35 am, "Psiloc Support Team" <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> As I said I gave you true information that we hoped to finish the
> application in one month time.

Do you writed this post the 12th April...
then the next week do you can sell the application ?

Message has been deleted

lakin...@gmail.com

May 21, 2007, 4:22:47 PM5/21/07
to Psiloc_Applications
News?

Fif...@gmail.com

May 23, 2007, 8:14:59 AM5/23/07
to Psiloc_Applications

> > As I said I gave you true information that we hoped to finish the
> > application in one month time.
>
> Do you writed this post the 12th April...
> then the next week do you can sell the application ?

News ?

kingofde...@yahoo.co.in

May 23, 2007, 10:57:07 AM5/23/07
to Psiloc_Applications

On Apr 12, 1:35 pm, "Psiloc Support Team" <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> As I said I gave you true information that we hoped to finish the
> application in one month time. I repeat once again: we hoped. We can't
> do nothing if we face some problems that delay developement of an
> application.
>
> Alek
> Psiloc Support Team
>
> P.S. Please do not write in capitals. We will be deleting such posts.

i dnt think u ll be able to finish makin the irremote for s60 3rd
gen.i dnt trust psiloc anymore.they wont release it ever.they r just
fooling us n waisting our time.they hv insufficient employees n
programmers who cnt make this app in such a long time.

carbof...@gmail.com

May 25, 2007, 1:48:23 PM5/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications
today is 25 may 2007, 2 years waiting for ir remote for nokia s60
3rd , sv3 , psiloc ir remote ,i can say that never will exist, i know
internal notices of psiloc and the internal secrets notices says that
ir remote will be available never never , they think that this app is
inutil and not good because is old and the infrared actually is inutil
but i say the nokia s60 3rde why have the infrared ?????, psiloc are
horrible company not think in customers only think and ????????? ,

Chito

May 25, 2007, 2:56:57 PM5/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I totally agree. We've been expecting total irremote for about a year
now.
I think we deserve some information on release dates....

Please, hurry up.

SlipKoRnSaad

May 25, 2007, 4:20:11 PM5/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications Google Group
> I think we deserve some information on release dates....

yes it's a shame that psiloc don't take us in touch of the developpement
process!!! this is a bad marketing step, and they make a lot of angry
consumers!!

robin...@googlemail.com

May 26, 2007, 1:54:02 PM5/26/07
to Psiloc_Applications

SlipKoRnSaad wrote:

I have a Nokia N95. I would love to be able to use this as an IR
remote control. Psiloc obviously have had some problems in developing
this software. To just keep saying its coming soon is not good
customer service. To build a little convidence some behind the scenes
information would be nice. Screens shots of what it will look like,
devices it will operate, phones it will operate on, anything new in
the software not seen in previous versions, what the problems are that
are delaying launch, whether you have a beta version controlling
anything......... let your customers follow your progress, I'm
patient if a feel there's work going on and I'm getting a little
feedback. Where's the advantage in shutting out your customers when
including them builds a base for orders when you launch your product.
What do you say Psiloc?

Robin

misk...@gmail.com

May 27, 2007, 2:48:38 PM5/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Yes, I totally agree with you !
The only one thing, that make me satisffied , will be just a small
feedback from Psiloc company..
I don´t find it out polite, when Psiloc employees ignore us..!
It is so hard to say just: IT WILL BE AVAILABLE or OH, WE´RE SORRY,
BUT WE CAN´T FINISH THIS APP.
But as is wrote in one before this - 2 years is 2 years - and it is
long time for the company as Psiloc to decide if the IR Remote will be
once in future available...
So, anyone from PSILOC - please give us just a little information..
Thanks

Psiloc Support Team

May 29, 2007, 5:18:23 AM5/29/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Developement of this application has been delayed due to some problems
with handling IR signal. At this moment it's realy impossible to tell
when the application will be released.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

misk...@gmail.com

May 30, 2007, 1:00:31 AM5/30/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Yeah, thanks for reply...
So,...can I hope that it will be available this year?? Or it is
impossible to tell , that it will be released this year??
Thanks

lakin...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2007, 4:35:55 PM6/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Anything new?

raghu...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2007, 1:22:23 PM6/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
pls intimate me when it was released....

i hope u will do it... ok

carbof...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2007, 5:02:24 PM6/18/07
to Psiloc_Applications
now with betatesters and new people they will can , do it. and ir
remote in a few time will be available

dlal...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2007, 3:32:02 PM6/19/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi,

I really want to buy ir remote for my nokia e62, s60_3rd !
Do you know more or less when its gonna be ready ?

TKS.

deb...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2007, 3:41:00 AM6/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications

It will never be ready i Guess, they will keep telling that they are
allmost finished the app.No Way.
I think that this market is not interesting enough, low priority.
They do not communicate with new customers, just keep them silent by
telling them it is allmost finished.!!!
This is not very friendly way of helping future clients!!!

Psiloc Support Team

Jun 20, 2007, 3:52:26 AM6/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Please notice that in our last post in this topic we have shortly
explaind why IR remote is still not available for Symbian 3rd S60. The
market has high demand for this application but we can't do nothing to
speed up developement if we face some serious problems with developing
application.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

pseud...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2007, 8:42:28 AM6/20/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I'm abandoning all hope that this application will ever exist.

So long psiloc...

carbof...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 3:22:27 PM6/24/07
to Psiloc_Applications

this app will exist in 6 february 2008 , it is secret information of
psiloc ,

Chu...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2007, 4:46:06 AM6/25/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Ok. You have some serious problem. But, What kind of problems can have
so "professional" team such you should be? You cant speed up
developing of irremote? But still new programs come out and you are
developing new programs for s3rd. You really need max one month, but
you should all take a part of solving problems with ir remote and give
it to ppl. Some of us just cant wait anymore

> > This is not very friendly way of helping future clients!!!- Piilota siteerattu teksti -
>
> - Näytä siteerattu teksti -

azx...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2007, 8:18:43 AM6/26/07
to Psiloc_Applications
well one month is good to say. about two and a half are gone, and
nothing happend here. really bad - if the customer searches for
another product. hands up :-/
Message has been deleted

ssam...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2007, 6:23:45 AM7/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
We all waiting for that software. But i am sure that the integration
of ir with 3rd symbian OS is not easy. They didnt find the solution
yet. They are definately working on this task but didnt succeedd yet.
So we all of us cant do anything except Pray.

raghu...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2007, 1:06:03 PM7/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i badly need that application. so when r u going to release that.......

KnowItAll

Jul 14, 2007, 7:38:58 AM7/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi Guys,

Just though I would post here as I have noticed the lack of IR-remote
for S60v3, looks like the N95 as many of us own seems to be quite a
hurle for many development temas to work with, take the internal GPS
for one, not much support there either.
Psiloc guys, keep on at it as there deinately seems to be a market for
the irremote app and I for one will be watching this space.

Keep at it boys and please keep us in touch if there are any beta
testing guini pigs required, I for one wouldn't mind helping the
cause.

Dave

> > This is not very friendly way of helping future clients!!!- Hide quoted text -

chatty

Jul 22, 2007, 8:12:29 AM7/22/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I think this company totally sux!!!!

Dont give them this crap that their important and their product is in
demand...
There are thousands of innovative proggrammers out there who can do
it....

daGnutt

Jul 22, 2007, 8:39:42 PM7/22/07
to Psiloc_Applications
If you don't think that this company delivers, then don't wine about
it, take your money elsewhere.
I have not seen any other application that can do what this will be
able to, so in my mind, there is not a secound worth of doubt that
this is a really tricky application to pull off, otherwise we would
have seen the market swamped with this, since this is something that
alot of people did not know they needed until they first saw it.

I'm sitting here in content and happily waits for the release of
IrRemote for symbian S60r3

Jaggernod

Jul 24, 2007, 8:38:42 AM7/24/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Don't worry. The problem with IR is fixed and we can manipulate all
infra-red devices. Now we are creating huge database with ir devices,
and also developing system to manipulate it. irRemote for 3rd will be
released for 100%.

Paul
Psiloc Developer Team

van...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2007, 10:13:39 PM7/24/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Since u said it has been fixed...can u make any assumption that when
it is possibly released.. with a month , a week or else...good news
though that it surely will be released..

> > > it....- Hide quoted text -

van...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2007, 6:29:17 AM7/26/07
to Psiloc_Applications
any chance u can tell us when it might be released... how about other
applications? are u guys working on any new psiloc products?
but we all are waiting for is the Psiloc remote control ...hope u can
make release it within a couple of weeks since there is no problem
with IR anymore ...cheers

shoh...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2007, 10:38:24 AM7/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications
ok when are gonna to release IRREMOTE ?????

ido...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2007, 6:36:50 PM7/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications

another company should do it, that will show PSILOC that they're shit
in letting us wait.

daGnutt

Jul 27, 2007, 8:49:39 PM7/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications
If you truly think that Psiloc is shit, then don't use their products,
there is no need to be so negative about it. I'm sure that they're
working their butts of in order to be able to deliver their products.

Since there apperas to be a geniune demand for a ir-remote-isch
software, and it is not any real problem to code it, how come no other
company has done it? (If there is, and you know about it, please tell
me (since I don't like to wait either, and is after the quick-fix),
otherwise... STOP YER WINING!

pett...@hotmail.com

Aug 1, 2007, 12:31:50 PM8/1/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I totally agree with daGnutt. Programming an application that will be
released on so many different phones is troublesome. I for one hope
that psiloc will wait to release until they have a complete program
that is tested and proven. It's better to wait than to do like micro
$oft and release a unfinished product thats riddled with faults.

IR-remote might seem like a simple programming, but I have no doubt
that the code thats behind such a programm is rather extensive.

Keep up the good work psiloc. Some of us are patiently waiting for
more of youre quality software.

Petter W.
Norway

lakin...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2007, 6:49:27 PM8/2/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Paul,

Thanks for the great news! Is there any new idea for when the software
will be available to purchase?

Thanks!
Aaron

Danie...@googlemail.com

Aug 3, 2007, 11:28:00 AM8/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
if you need some more beta tester... would be fine to test it with my
Nokia N73 sym.60 3rd edition...

any other help needed?! german translation?!

want can the future customers do for a quick release?! (except not to
disturb you while programming!)
;)

regrds from munich ;-)
Dani

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Danie...@googlemail.com

Aug 3, 2007, 11:29:41 AM8/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
by the way...

now owner of a N93, too!!!

> > - Zitierten Text anzeigen -- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

tiagomig...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2007, 4:45:15 PM8/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
so, any news about when the application will be out? rgrds

carbof...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2007, 9:40:57 PM8/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications

i am sorry but psiloc ir remote never exist, is the true

i am a psiloc internal ejecutive , and this app is not in near future
planes, is oldest and never people want this app, i am sorry but will
never exist

Psiloc Support Team

Aug 8, 2007, 3:34:00 AM8/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
User carbof...@gmail.com is not a psiloc worker. It seems that he
is some bored kid who doesn't know what to do with his free time
during summer vacations.
This user has been banned. He won't be posting on our group any more.

About IrRemote news:

We are working really hard to release the application as soon as
possible. Work is going quite smooth but release date still can't be
precised. Just please be a little bit more patient.

Alek
Psiloc Support Team

On Aug 8, 3:40 am, "carbofeel...@gmail.com" <carbofeel...@gmail.com>

andr...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 7:37:03 AM8/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I hope ill come really soon....

On 8 Ago, 08:34, Psiloc Support Team <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> User carbofeel...@gmail.com is not a psiloc worker. It seems that he

> is some bored kid who doesn't know what to do with his free time
> during summer vacations.
> This user has been banned. He won't be posting on our group any more.
>
> About IrRemote news:
>
> We are working really hard to release the application as soon as
> possible. Work is going quite smooth but release date still can't be
> precised. Just please be a little bit more patient.
>
> Alek
> Psiloc Support Team
>
> On Aug 8, 3:40 am, "carbofeel...@gmail.com" <carbofeel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > i am sorry but psilocirremotenever exist, is the true

dan...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 8:12:52 AM8/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Kinda guess that when he couldn't spell executive! lol.

Keep up the good work guys ;)

On Aug 8, 8:34 am, Psiloc Support Team <supp...@psiloc.com> wrote:
> User carbofeel...@gmail.com is not a psiloc worker. It seems that he

> > never exist- Hide quoted text -

lakin...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2007, 3:34:12 PM8/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Alek, Paul said a new version was very close. He said all we're
waiting on now is the database. Is this correct?

Best,
Aaron

auss...@yahoo.com.au

Aug 11, 2007, 9:38:04 PM8/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Very eager to see this version. If it's half as good as the program I
used a few years back on my Pocket PC, I'll be very happy!!!! It is
worth the wait!!

van...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2007, 12:37:59 PM8/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I heard it will be released on 26 Februry 2008 is it true ? hopefully
it is not because it is so long :< any news yet Psiloc support
team ..... we are all waiting for the news plz give us some updated
info...

Cheers

mi...@rambler.ru

Aug 15, 2007, 5:30:51 AM8/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
У меня телефон NOKIA 5700 и irRemote очень хотелось поставит, но...
под 3-е издание его нет очень жаль. Может вы подумайте о разработке
такого ПО для Symbian 9.X.

daGnutt

Aug 15, 2007, 2:53:46 PM8/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications

Psiloc в настоящее время работает над S60r3 освобождения IrRemote. Из-
за выйти, просто в любое время

Srikanth Lukka

Aug 15, 2007, 6:08:39 PM8/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
daGnutt's post and the one prior to that seem to have corrupted. I can
see some garbage characters there...can you please correct and post
again ??

> > такого ПО для Symbian 9.X.- Hide quoted text -

daGnutt

Aug 16, 2007, 3:24:37 AM8/16/07
to Psiloc_Applications
The one I replied in, was in Russian, with cryllic characters. I used
google-translate, do translate it into english, and then replied via
google-tranlsate (wrote a reply, and translated it back into russian).
So the garbage-characters are cryllic chars, adn the posts are in
russian.

jkj...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2007, 4:05:01 AM8/28/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi Psiloc

Can't we get an update?
When will it approximately be released?

Kind regards

Jkjelds

Message has been deleted

chaitany...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2007, 7:44:14 AM8/31/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hey...

I snooped around a bit.. and spoke to a coupla mobile programmer
friends of mine...

They all say that the ir thing in these newer phones IS actually a
very large hurdle..

van...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2007, 10:00:51 AM8/31/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i am just wondering whether they gonna release it or not coz as others
and i have been waiting for this application more than a year now...
have you got any updated news for us ? we have been waiting patiently
but at least let us know how is it going now ... so that we have some
hope for this app...

cheers.

pap...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2007, 7:53:43 AM9/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
There's some good news for my Nokia N73? It ask me when It'll can
control my TV :D
Thanks

luc...@hotmail.it

Sep 3, 2007, 8:19:46 AM9/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
>From the story of Psiloc

2003
"Psiloc launches Infrared Remote Control which later wins Series60
Community Award for the most innovative application in the world"

I hope they win another award if they launch the program for the
symbian 3rd edition....
I hope there will be this program......
We're patient
:)

series...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 4, 2007, 11:58:10 AM9/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
As an active member of www.my-symbian.com I would like to let patient
customers know if you plan to release this product. It has been in
development for over a year with different dates sprouting here and
there. Is there anybody in your technical department of development
team who are actually working on this product who can give me a bit
more insight as to whats happening. I receive several emails regarding
this product yet customers seem none the wiser to you. Is this product
in beta phase yet? I think it would be a great idea if somebody from
your company could spare at least 5 mins once a week to let customers
know of what the situation of development regarding this product is
in. If your still no nearer to releasing it I think it would be great
to let customers know setbacks etc and planned release dates etc.
Anyway good luck and kind regards. Mr.I Parker

rober...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2007, 9:52:20 AM9/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications

cuando podremos hablar del irremote 3rd para symbian? digannos una
fecha porque estamos ansiosos esperandolo.

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.