Beta testers needed

Jakub.L...@psiloc.com

Sep 27, 2007, 10:25:42 AM9/27/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi,

Psiloc is looking for Beta Testers to test our latest application.
Requirements:
- an S60 3rd edition device with IR port
- access to the Internet from the device
- access to household equipment controlled by remote controls
- discretion

To apply please send an e-mail to support [at] psiloc.com and provide
us:
Your device model
IMEI of you device
Important: The subject field of your email must include 'Beta Testing'

All qualified candidates will receive more information next week.

Cheers,

Jakub Lipinski
CTO
Psiloc

fired...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2007, 4:20:20 PM9/28/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i can do all the things you asked, i have a Nokia N95-1, what do i
need to say more?

dan...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 11:08:52 AM10/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Wow it's nearly ready! Beta test application sent. Hope to be able to
help. ;)
Message has been deleted

mansell

Oct 3, 2007, 1:52:33 PM10/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I Have the some probleme with my n73..

On 3 Ott, 17:30, vand...@gmail.com wrote:
> thanks. i got the file but it can't be installed. there is something
> wrong with the certificate. it stated that it is constrained by
> certificate. Any idea how to solve it ?
>
> Cheers

jose...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2007, 8:46:29 PM10/3/07
to Psiloc_Applications
my too have a problem whith my N73, i can't install the aplication

daGnutt

Oct 4, 2007, 4:19:11 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
In case you have been selected as a Beta Tester, discresion is one
quite standard requirement.
That generally means, don't blabber your mouth of in publically
aviable forums. Such as Google-groups.

Genrally when selected as a Beta Tester (especially for a commercial
application), you get information on where to report any problems and
such.

And I really hopes that Psiloc also uses this (I don't want to be able
to read anything about the application until it's ready).

cea...@sjlhs.suffolk.sch.uk

Oct 4, 2007, 4:52:16 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i dunno if you are still looking for beta testers, but i have just
send u an email with my details.
hope i can help looking forward to the product.
Olli

sarr...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 5:26:47 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Ami me gustaría probarlo tambien, que tengo que hacer.

st.p...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 8:17:20 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi i have Nokia N73 and i can be tester of this new product.

Jakub.L...@psiloc.com

Oct 4, 2007, 8:31:53 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi All,

Thanks for all the applications. Those who were qualified have already
received the e-mail with the application.

Thanks again and we wait fot you feedback.

Cheers,

Jakub

chan...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 8:39:20 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi psiloc team,

Don't know if you still need beta tester for IR remote but i would
really like to test it on my N95. So, if you still looking voor new
tester?

Thanks in advance

Maite

javi.s...@hotmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 10:00:07 AM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, I have a Nokia N80 and I would like to test IrRemote.
If it is possible contact me and I'll give you my phone details.

Thanks, and great job.

Rapid...@googlemail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 12:19:29 PM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I would test IrRemote on my N80 and another Programs too =)

I sent you an Email with my Phne Details.

Christian

Message has been deleted

A.Mast...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 3:15:38 PM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i can do this because i have nokia N95 and nokia N80.
Please give me the application for test
Thanks

ips...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 6:44:19 PM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I am from Brazil, I have N73, if they need I am the disposition.

thank you

Idelson Pessoa

Message has been deleted

ChunT...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2007, 9:10:35 PM10/4/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi,
Now you have a new ir remote for S60 3rd.
When will you have application like that for UIQ3?
I am looking for this.

Thanks.
C.T

Jan-Mathijs Eijt

Oct 5, 2007, 2:38:50 AM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello Jakub,

I have a N95 and can all the things you asked for

Greetings

Jan-Mathijs Eijt
Netherlands

rainlee

Oct 5, 2007, 4:07:32 AM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I would test IrRemote on my e50 and another Programs.
I sent you an Email with my Phone Details.
Thanks

rasto...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 6:32:59 AM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello,
My name is Rastislav Barek, I am from Slovakia.
I want to be a Beta Tester for test your latest applications.
I have N80 with IR, BLUETOOTH and WIFI, access to internet from wifi
too.
In our house are 4 TV station that i can remote by this soft.
I am discret.

Thnaks to you,

olli...@googlemail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 10:09:04 AM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
hi just wondered if you are still looking for beta testers, i have a
nokia N95 and wish to help. have sent you an email Ceas01@sjlhs. if
there are any other beta programs that you need testing feel free and
i will send a reveiw.
thanks Olli

elrincond...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 7:05:14 AM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello.

I appear, I am BoRoU administrator of a Spanish forum of symbian,
www.elrincondelsymbian.com, if they need but beta testers does not
doubt in communicating me it and very with pleasure it communicates
the confidence people to him that is put in contact with you.

Excuse my laborious English, I am Spanish and I do not dominate east
language.

Immediately I take leave. A greeting. BoRoU.

yot...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 2:18:12 PM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i have a nokia n73 me and il be happy to take a look at the program

anin...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 3:13:36 PM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications
hello,i have a nokia 5700 device,
i would like to participate the beta testing of this program.

gtz...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2007, 4:25:46 PM10/5/07
to Psiloc_Applications

eli.k...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2007, 4:08:46 AM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i can do all the things you asked,i have n73 imei 352757014490915.
'Beta Testing'

vlada...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2007, 6:38:53 AM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
hi
i have Nokia E50
IMEI 351892016674132

Jakub.Lipin...@psiloc.com :

rall...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2007, 7:27:29 AM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
My device model: nokia n73
IMEI of my device: 352757014481963

THANK FOR ALL

mata...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2007, 8:20:11 AM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
My device model: nokia n73
IMEI of my device: 359738008175673

BAHK0

Oct 6, 2007, 10:41:39 AM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi
My device model: Nokia N95

I want to be beta tester:)

Thanks

TheK...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2007, 3:38:42 PM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi
I want to be a beta tester if it still aviable
I got N95-1
if you need any more info please ask me at:
TheK...@gmail.com

Thanks anyway

7th...@mail.ru

Oct 6, 2007, 4:40:37 PM10/6/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi psiloc team

I want to be a beta tester if it still aviable

I got Nokia E61i
My IMEI: 351879010737239

Thanks anyway!

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2007, 5:24:30 AM10/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
ooo!! wow,

i'm waiting for this software for a lot of time

i would like to be a beta tester!

my phone is a Nokia N80
IMEI: 358361007039757

thank you very much

ghijo

daGnutt

Oct 7, 2007, 7:03:15 AM10/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications

see...@libero.it

Oct 7, 2007, 8:41:14 AM10/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications

modello nokia n80
imei 352764015704641
email see...@libero.it

good evening....:)

olli...@googlemail.com

Oct 7, 2007, 1:00:19 PM10/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
hi its olli. I take it you have got all the testers that you need. any
idea when the final progra will be released??
Thanks olli

goran.r...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2007, 5:05:38 PM10/7/07
to Psiloc_Applications
nokia n73ME
IMEI353641016970680
Message has been deleted

serap...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2007, 9:06:32 AM10/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i have a N71 and what to test irremote on my device.
hope i can help

buc...@o2.pl

Oct 8, 2007, 4:40:15 PM10/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Device model: Nokia 5500 Sport
IMEI: 351855011255819

On 8 Paź, 15:06, "seraphim...@gmail.com" <seraphim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, i have a N71 and what to test irremote on my device.
> hope i can help

mo...@hotmail.com

Oct 8, 2007, 5:52:36 PM10/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications

Hello, I have a Nokia N80 and I would like to test IrRemote....

model is nokia n80
IMEI: 358814000866550
If it is possible contact me

Thanks, and great job.

Pedro Sá Motta Rangel

Oct 8, 2007, 5:55:47 PM10/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications, Pedro Sá
Hi,

I'm from Brazil and I'd like to become a Beta Tester for your
applications.

I have a N80 with unlimited access to Wi-fi and GPRS.

If you like, contact me!

Cheers!

--
-----
Pedro Sá Motta Rangel

Juanma

Oct 8, 2007, 6:20:29 PM10/8/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello, I have a Nokia N80 and I would like to test IrRemote....

o.g...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2007, 6:03:33 AM10/9/07
to Psiloc_Applications
hi,

I'm Ozcan i'm From Turkey, i have Nokia N73 please send me irremote
beta and i'm testing. thank you. my mail adress is o.g...@gmail.com
or ozcan...@hotmail.com

sebas...@hotmail.com

Oct 9, 2007, 10:58:05 AM10/9/07
to Psiloc_Applications

Hi

I have a nokia e65 too and I want to be a beta tester of Total
IrRemote.
My email:sebasnl1sbm(at)hotmail.com
device IMEI: 353261018097395

Message has been deleted

marc...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 7:52:06 AM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Model: Nokia N80
IMEI: 352764011812406
Regards, Marco Cara

rober...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 9:47:44 AM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications

Hola:
yo tengo el modelo Nokia N80
Mi email es rober...@gmail.com

khaled...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 11:14:40 AM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications
i have Nokia N73 please send me irremote
beta and i'm testing. thank you.
IMEI: 357651013760524
my mail adress is
khaled...@gmail.com
or
khaled_...@hotmail.com

Hyperm...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 1:38:32 PM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Nokia E70
357580001402262

DarkCr...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2007, 2:43:40 PM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications
N95
354835015035216

stba...@tiscali.it

Oct 10, 2007, 4:34:33 PM10/10/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, i'd like to be a IrRemote beta tester.

I have an N80 .

My phone's imei is : 358361003075763 .

My email is stba...@tiscali.it .

Message has been deleted

CSK

Oct 11, 2007, 1:00:32 AM10/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Ir remote is one my favorite s60 application will love to test it....

Model: Nokia N73
IMEI: 356406017310680
Email: csk...@gmail.com

thankyou..

maxy...@rin.ru

Oct 11, 2007, 4:37:10 AM10/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Nokia 5500 Sport
351855010366500

Jakub.Lipin...@psiloc.com:

olli...@googlemail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 6:38:29 AM10/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Do you still need beta testers, or do you have enough because the post
subject keeps changing. i will send you an email with my infomation if
you still need testers.
Olli

nadave...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 3:28:06 PM10/11/07
to Psiloc_Applications
beta testing

i have nokia n73
imei- 359738002481291

Neeraj Gour

Oct 11, 2007, 6:14:32 PM10/11/07
to psiloc_ap...@googlegroups.com
My device model Nokia E50
IMEI of device : 351895010471470

cea...@sjlhs.suffolk.sch.uk

Oct 12, 2007, 5:58:41 AM10/12/07
to Psiloc_Applications
How is the beta testing going. Does the psiloc team have any ideas
about a realase date??
olli

rpg...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2007, 7:08:48 AM10/12/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi, I have a Nokia 6120

Thanks
Raz

Srikanth Lukka

Oct 12, 2007, 4:04:13 PM10/12/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Jakub,

Can you please send me the application?

N95 - 352255010607806

On 7 Oct, 12:03, daGnutt <gnutt.halvords...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the 4th of October jakub.lipin...@psiloc.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for all the applications. Those who were qualified have already
> received the e-mail with the application.
>
> Thanks again and we wait fot you feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jakub

Message has been deleted

igo...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 4:30:13 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I want to assist in testing of new application irRemote for S60 3rd
Edition.

Model: Nokia N73
IMEI: 355506015310342

Thanks.

borer...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 6:07:44 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi can i testing IR Remote for 3rd? Thx

I have a Nokia N80
My IMEI is:358361000234363

valch...@mail.ru

Oct 13, 2007, 8:36:36 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello! I am from Russia! Can i test Psiloc Ir Remote s60 3rd? I have
Nokia E50 IMEI 351892014345040

valch...@mail.ru

Oct 13, 2007, 8:44:35 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Please sent me Ir remote S60 3RD !!! IMEI 351892014345040 model Nokia
E50
Пожалуйста отошлите мне Ir remote S60 3rd IMEI 351892014345040 model
Nokia E50

kkan...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2007, 8:54:36 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
I would like to test the irremote
My device is Nokia n73
My IMEI is 352757012618608

вован

Oct 13, 2007, 11:45:59 AM10/13/07
to Psiloc_Applications
ello,
My name is Rastislav Barek, I am from russia.
I want to be a Beta Tester for test your latest applications.
I have e50 with IR, BLUETOOTH I,
too.

imei 351892013441790

kiz...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2007, 5:37:59 AM10/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hello,
My name is Valeriy, I am from Russia.
I want to be a Beta Tester for test Psiloc Ir Remote S60 3rd.

hardb...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2007, 6:52:21 AM10/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
My device model: Nokia 5700 ExpressMusic
IMEI: 353964011110103
Thanks

вован

Oct 14, 2007, 11:49:05 AM10/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
email is:asy...@rambler.ru

imei is :351892013441790

вован

Oct 14, 2007, 11:54:05 AM10/14/07
to Psiloc_Applications
nokia e50

App

Oct 15, 2007, 5:21:30 AM10/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
Hi ,

I have N73. i would like to test your applications
please let me know the procedure to get the applications.
thanks & regards
sudhakar

olli...@googlemail.com

Oct 15, 2007, 5:31:49 AM10/15/07
to Psiloc_Applications
just wondering if there is any more infaomtion about the release date??

This conversation is locked