New materials for 2019-2020

Carolyn Smith Casertano

Jul 30, 2019, 1:29:26 PM7/30/19
to PRSSA Advisers
I'm looking for any/all resources including an updated PRSSA chapter handbook for 2019-2020? We are excited to grow our chapter at the University of Arizona this year!

Jeneen Garcia

Jul 31, 2019, 9:31:11 AM7/31/19
to Carolyn Smith Casertano, PRSSA Advisers

Hello Carolyn/All,

PRSSA National HQ’s will post the 2019-2020 Handbooks and Manuals on the website shortly (except for the Chapter Handbook which will be shared the week of August 26.)

We will send an email to all Advisers and Chapter Presidents alerting you that the publications have been posted and exactly where they will reside on the website by Friday, August 2.

If I can assist you further, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jeneen

Jeneen Garcia

Executive Director