Calendar missing "old" entries in Thunderbird 3

Douglas E. Warner

Jul 9, 2009, 9:00:09 AM7/9/09
to Provider for Google Calendar
I'm using Thunderbird 3.0b2 with Lightning 1.0pre and Provider for
Google Calendar 0.6pre downloaded yesterday. I was previously using
released versions of all of the above (TB 2.0.0.11, etc) but recently
upgraded to F11 and was interested in continuing to use the same
configuration.

Once upgraded my calendar in Lightning seems to only show "new"
entries - ie, those created after the upgrade. Any previously
existing entries don't show up in Lightning, but they do show up in
Google Calendar.

Is there some cache I should delete? I'm not using the experimental
cache, but I had at one point. I've tried deleting and recreating the
calendar in Lighning, but the same "new" entries only show up. When I
enable the debug log, I only see the "new" entries being processed.

Thanks for your time.

-Doug