Anyone with PDoc working who can test a trivial patch for me?

T.J. Crowder

Mar 25, 2009, 6:15:41 AM3/25/09
to Prototype: Core
Hi folks,

Just trying to do a bit of tidying on the source[1], and unfortunately
I can't get PDoc working on my system and am a bit pressed for time
right now.

If you have PDoc working on your system, could you try running it
against the patched files on the linked ticket and seeing if it works
okay? Tobie's concerned about the parser's handling of blank lines.
Shoot me a private email if you want me to just email you an archive
of the files rather than mucking about with applying the patch to your
local repo.

[1] http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886-prototype/tickets/610

Thanks in advance,
--