ProtoPacked v2.13 (Compressed Prototype+Scriptaculous = 32.5kb)

jdalton

May 23, 2007, 1:26:12 PM5/23/07
to Prototype: Core
Hiya,

I have noticed some are combining ProtoPacked with Scriptaculous
(http://protoculous.wikeo.be/) and thought I would make my own.

This updated pack includes compressed versions of Prototype: 1.4, 1.5,
1.5.1 and Scriptaculous: 1.7.1_beta2.

There is also a "Protoculous" option as well (Prototype and
Scriptaculous combined)

Smallest files are:
Prototype 1.5.1 @ 15.8kb
Scriptaculous-1.7.1_beta2 @ 17.9kb
Protoculous (1.5.1 + 1.7.1_beta2) @ 32.5kb

As a bonus I have also included the html file I used to format
Scriptaculous as well.

I hope this helps someone 8)

jdalton

May 23, 2007, 1:27:45 PM5/23/07
to Prototype: Core
To download go to: http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-core/files
Click on "protopacked_v2.13.zip"

jdalton

May 28, 2007, 3:21:57 PM5/28/07
to Prototype: Core

Updated v2.14:
Added support for Scriptaculous 1.7.1_beta3.
Added more links to info on JavaScript concatenation and
compression.

Click on "protopacked_v2.14.zip"

VH

Jun 1, 2007, 5:20:50 AM6/1/07
to Prototype: Core
Hi,
I would like to download protopacked_v2.14.zip but I can't see it
anywhere, I clicked the mentioned link but all I see is only the list
of topics at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-core/topics
Please advice where I can download it. Thanks.

Sébastien Gruhier

Jun 1, 2007, 7:09:31 AM6/1/07
to prototy...@googlegroups.com