Using Options

Muthu

Aug 5, 2013, 3:50:56 AM8/5/13
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using managed C++ project(IDE:visual studio 2010) as an intermediate project to consume the .h and .cpp files given by the protoc. when I try to use GetExtension method [MyMessage::descriptor()->options().GetExtension(my_option)]
in the managed C++ project to get the option value and compile, It is getting into some infinite loop building. Some ambiguity is causing this issue. When I right click the GetExtension to go the declaration it is refering to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include\UriMon.h. How to resolve this ambiguity. Please help me solve this issue.