PHP extension

mkoppanen

Feb 15, 2009, 12:11:08 PM2/15/09
to project-voldemort
Hello,

this is my first post so I guess I should introduce myself. My name is
Mikko and I work mainly on PHP Imagick extension. I would be
interested in developing native PHP extension to communicate with
voldemort. I'm still quite new to the project (haven't even installed
it yet) so some questions might be rather silly.

So, a few questions:

1) Is there a C or a C++ library to communicate with voldermort?

2) Is anyone already working on PHP extension?

3) I know that good source documents itself but is anyone working on a
formal protocol specification? I couldn't seem to find one.

Thanks,
Mikko

Leon Mergen

Feb 16, 2009, 4:29:29 AM2/16/09
to project-voldemort
Hello Mikko,

On Feb 15, 6:11 pm, mkoppanen <mikko.koppa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Is there a C or a C++ library to communicate with voldermort?
> 2) Is anyone already working on PHP extension?
> 3) I know that good source documents itself but is anyone working on a
> formal protocol specification? I couldn't seem to find one.

Work is being done on implementing a ProtocolBuffers serialization
interface.

For more details, see:

http://groups.google.com/group/project-voldemort/browse_thread/thread/2fc477c4c1e3fee9

Regards,