Lombok v0.8.5 released. Good news for hibernate users in particular.

Reinier Zwitserloot

Sep 2, 2009, 9:00:30 PM9/2/09
to Project Lombok
For hibernate users: You can now define @Data's equality via fields
(useful if you want the 'id' field to be the equality/hashCode field),
and you can use @NotNull again together with @Data without issues.

The full changelist for this release:

There's now an AccessLevel.NONE that you can use for your @Getter and
@Setter annotations to suppress generating setters and getters when
you're using the @Data annotation. Address Issue #37

Both @EqualsAndHashCode and @ToString now support explicitly
specifying the fields to use, via the new 'of' parameter. Fields that
begin with a '$' are now also excluded by default from equals,
hashCode, and toString generation, unless of course you explicitly
mention them in the 'of' parameter. Addresses Issue #32

There's a commonly used @NotNull annotation, from javax.validation
(and in earlier versions of hibernate, which is the origin of
javax.validation) which does not quite mean what we want it to mean:
It is not legal on parameters, and it is checked at runtime after an
explicit request for validation. As a workaround, we've removed
checking for any annotation named NotNull from the nonnull support of
lombok's generated Getters, Setters, and constructors. Issue #43

Fixed yet another issue with @SneakyThrows. This was reported fixed in
v0.8.4. but it still didn't work quite as it should. Still falls under
the bailiwick of Issue #30