iOS Xcode project

Tim

Jul 2, 2010, 5:19:21 PM7/2/10
to Programming Nu
I've made a few changes to make it easier to try Nu on iOS devices.
I've bundled source for pcre and Patrick Geiller's libffi-iphone into
the Nu git repository and added an Xcode project that builds
everything into a small test app. See the iOS/NuApp directory for
more.

http://github.com/timburks/nu/tree/master/iOS/NuApp

Tim

bebroll

Jul 25, 2010, 9:24:44 AM7/25/10
to Programming Nu
Hi Tim,

I've started playing around with Nu just yesterday as I was evaluating
my options for scripting languages in Objective C that allow for
exchange of objects between Objective C and the scripts. Though it was
fairly easy to get started with the iOS/NuApp project you've posted,
I've created a standalone Xcode project which includes a self-
contained version of Nu and should give people a "download+play"
experience of the language. I thought I'd share the project with you
guys to get your feedback and also to make it even easier for others
to get started with Nu on iOS.

http://www.next-munich.com/transfer/nu/NuTemplate.zip

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Ben