Drawing Network Diagrams

nulik

Mar 1, 2011, 8:19:50 PM3/1/11
to Processing.js
Hi,
I was looking for javascript code to draw a network diagram in my web
application, and I didn't find any light and free code. But I found
Processing and thought it could be very good choice.
So my question to the group is: is there a example or any code that I
can use to easily create a network diagram? The network is something
similar to a social network like in facebook, can have a lot of links
between the nodes.

Thanks in advance.

Anna Sobiepanek

Mar 3, 2011, 11:21:03 AM3/3/11
to proces...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
Not really processing but this may help:
Anna

Jeremy Arca

Mar 3, 2011, 6:39:54 PM3/3/11
to proces...@googlegroups.com