Where is the source for snapshot.exe

bohica

Feb 21, 2010, 6:11:38 AM2/21/10
to Prey-Security
This program dies with an access violation my laptop and I cannot see
the source on github. Can anyone point me at the source.

Thanks

Martin

Tomás Pollak

Feb 23, 2010, 11:39:33 AM2/23/10
to Prey-Security
Hello Martin,

On Feb 21, 8:11 am, bohica <martin.j.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This program dies with an access violation my laptop and I cannot see
> the source on github. Can anyone point me at the source.

Shoot me an email and I'll sent it forward. The source code isn't
ours, that's why we haven't put it in our repo.

Regards,
Tomás

bohica

Mar 9, 2010, 10:03:00 AM3/9/10
to Prey-Security

On Feb 23, 4:39 pm, Tomás Pollak <tomaspol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Martin,
>
> On Feb 21, 8:11 am, bohica <martin.j.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This program dies with an access violation my laptop and I cannot see

> > thesourceon github. Can anyone point me at thesource.
>
> Shoot me an email and I'll sent it forward. Thesourcecode isn't

> ours, that's why we haven't put it in our repo.
>
> Regards,
> Tomás

Sorry, I missed your reply and I see you have published now (which is
what reminded me of this post).

Martin

Moshe Katz

Aug 28, 2012, 7:02:41 PM8/28/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
You can download the executable and use a program such as Telerik JustDecompile to look inside it.

Moshe

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM, William Scheidegger <william.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Tomás,

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:39:33 AM UTC-6, Tomás Pollak wrote:

The source code isn't ours, that's why we haven't put it in our repo.

Whose is it? Is it part of another project? Was it part of a demo?

I am trying to learn the .NET way and I am curious how this is performed on that platform.

Thanks,
Bill