Anyone interested in a Washington DC / NOVA area camp??

1 view

jerry...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2009, 8:17:59 AM2/19/09
to PresentationCamp
I would love to organize a camp in our area!! Anyone interested?? Let
me know.

Mukesh

Feb 19, 2009, 10:34:13 PM2/19/09
to PresentationCamp
I would like to help with that. Please email me at kuma...@gmail.com

On Feb 19, 8:17 am, "jerry.ve...@gmail.com" <jerry.ve...@gmail.com>

Paka

Feb 20, 2009, 10:09:53 AM2/20/09
to PresentationCamp
An exchange of ideas on crafting better presentations would be very,
very useful! I would definitely be interested in attending.

On Feb 19, 10:34 pm, Mukesh <kumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to help with that. Please email me at kumar...@gmail.com

TJGodel

Feb 20, 2009, 10:39:25 AM2/20/09
to PresentationCamp
Sure I would be interested in a presenation camp in Washington, DC

MightyCaseyMedia

Feb 22, 2009, 3:00:35 PM2/22/09
to PresentationCamp
I'd be interested - as someone who speaks frequently, and who coaches
people on their presentations, I'd be happy to both contribute AND
learn some new tricks.

On Feb 19, 8:17 am, "jerry.ve...@gmail.com" <jerry.ve...@gmail.com>

jerry...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2009, 8:29:28 AM2/23/09
to PresentationCamp
Seems like we have some interest here!! Thats awesome!! I will be
contacting everyone this week and getting the ball rolling!!