Yes, there will be a Pittsburgh Perl Workshop in 2007!

Dan

Apr 24, 2007, 10:22:33 AM4/24/07
to Pittsburgh Perl Workshop Announce
Not all of the details are settled yet, but we (the conference
coordinators) wanted to give you a sneak peak. PPW '07 will be held
on October 13 and 14, 2007 (Yes, TWO full days!). We'll be holding
it at Carnegie Mellon University, the same as last year.

We used your feedback from last year to overhaul this year's
conference. Be sure to read about that, as well as the call for
papers, when the PPW '07 web site launches in the next few months.
In the meantime, if you are interested in being an early sponsor for
prime placement in our recognitions, please contact
spons...@pghpw.org.

--
Pittsburgh Perl Workshop
site: http://pghpw.org