Monthly meeting tomorrow: Continuous Delivery with Ansible May 2nd @ 7:30pm!

Frederic Muller

May 1, 2016, 11:49:27 PM5/1/16
to pp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

For our May meeting we will have a slightly different format due to the
needed length for this presentation. So it will be 45 minutes talk with
a 15 minutes Q&A. And the topic which seems to have drawn some interest
from our mailing list is:
"Release early, Release often, to do it right, automation is key.
Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams
produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be
reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and
releasing software faster and more frequently.". The talk will be
presented by Leap Sok.

Meeting is happening at i/Café as usual. Please plan to arrive around
7:30pm so we can start at 8pm! Thank you.

You can check the location on the map at http://pplug.net/index.php/meetings

See you all tomorrow!

Fred