Algorithm implementation

Vor

May 20, 2011, 3:39:01 AM5/20/11
to Polynomial Algorithm for 3-SAT
Did you try your algorithm on some test instances of 3-SAT?

For example:

http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/data/cnf/hole6.cnf

MiniSAT solves it in less than 1 second.

If your algorithm solves it in < 1 minute then you can increase the
curiosity on your paper (and a deeper review of it).

I think that the best way to convince everyone that a polynomial
algorithm for 3-SAT is correct, is to show that "it works" in some
programming language.

Regards,
Vor

M Angela Weiss

May 23, 2011, 1:19:06 PM5/23/11
to Polynomial Algorithm for 3-SAT
Dear Vor-
Thank you for your suggestion.

I am working on it and I intend to make it available for downloading
from my webpage. Once it is written, we will see how to proceed with
its implementation. I will post a message on that in the forum soon.

Thanks again-
Angela