[podcasters] How to delete / change iTunes RSS feed

Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon

Mar 30, 2008, 12:40:10 AM3/30/08
to podca...@yahoogroups.com

Back in December the RSS feed on my podcast was changed (beyond my
control).

Since them I've tried deleting the feed (it's no longer on my server),
updating, submitting a new feed (iTunes says it's already there), but
no matter what I do, the only podcasts displayed are the ones prior to
the date the feed changed.

Of course no one ever responds from iTunes, and even though I've
followed all the arcane little instructions buried deep in the
podcaster FAQ at iTunes I can't delete the podcast, nor can I update
the feed address in iTunes.

Any suggestions?

Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon
http://CommunicationSteroids.com <http://communicationsteroids.com/>
Add Muscle to Your Message:
Public Speaking, Presentations, Media Relations, Web 2.0
503-589-4494
Cell: 503-507-4110

__._,_.___

YahooGroups Podcasters Links