[pmwiki-users] Recently Written in SideBar always empty

1 view

Chris Quillen

Mar 30, 2010, 5:57:13 PM3/30/10
to pmwiki...@pmichaud.com

This question is related to blogit cookbook.  I have been unsuccessfully trying to get recently written blogs to show up in the SideBar.  I looked at the Site.BlogIt-SideBar page and it looks like #blog-summary-list-pagelist is not being populated. When I change it to #blog-summary-pagelist, which I have seen in other examples, it works but shows too much information.  Im not sure what I am doing wrong, but any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.

DaveG

Mar 30, 2010, 6:23:20 PM3/30/10
to Chris Quillen, pmwiki...@pmichaud.com

Which version of PmWiki are you running? I think this is likely related
to a change in PmWiki 2.2.14.

As a work around try setting this in config.php, before including BlogIt:
$EnableUndefinedTemplateVars = 1;

~ ~ Dave