Multiple database connections.

Rafael Silva

Apr 5, 2011, 4:24:08 PM4/5/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
I'm developing an application that needs to access two different databases and I would like to use Play. I know this can be done by creating two application, one for each database, and making them communicate. Is there any solution that doesn't involve creating a second application?

The Dave

Apr 5, 2011, 7:38:44 PM4/5/11
to play-framework
There are already a number of discussions on this topic. I recommend
using the search terms: multiple database

--Dave

Morten Kjetland

Apr 6, 2011, 4:01:32 AM4/6/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
I have implemented multiple database-support for Play but it is not pushed to master yet... We just have to have a second look at it...

-Morten